Suggestions - Finish With Well or Truck in?

I started filling my 3,000 gallon AGP today. I have approx 1,000 gallons in it right now. I am running it through my soft water system so every 1,000 gallons I have to stop and let the system regenerate. It takes about 2 hours to fill 1,000 gallons. I didn't get started until about 3pm today. As soon as I was done with the 1,000 gallons I got a call from a trucking company who will fill my pool for $150 (all 3,000 gallons or whatever is left over - same price).

My question is:
1. Should I just finish with the well water (it has a slight tea color even after running it through the system)?
2. Should I leave the 1,000 in and let the truck company fill the remaining 2,000?
3. Should I dump the 1,000 in the pool (it won't flood my yard or any area) and let the truck company fill the whole 3,000 gallon pool (the truck company uses city water)?

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

I can't answer 2 or 3 but... My parents have a bad well and when the water changes color it means they are going to run out of water soon. My well on the other hand is awesome! I fill every year about 5000 gallons. What I do is turn the hose to about half stream and let it go till it is full. I also don't stop to regenerate. You are going to have to adjust your levels anyway. So I would slow down your fill water and it will be full when it's full.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.