I have estimated that I lose approx. 5ppm of CL a day with the weather has hot and muggy as it is. My question is, I just tested my CL/FC it's approx 7.50ppm and CC was .5. If I don't add bleach in tonite, I am sure by tomorrow evening when I test my CL level will be below the min. 4-6 ppm range that I need to keep the pool in. How is this handled? should I add some bleach now or should I just wait until tomorrow morning to test and then add in the evening if I am below 4ppm?
BTW I BEAT that algae bloom from last week,pool is back to normal. Whew!