Advice Please-in the process...

Jul 21, 2014
smyrna. tn
I am in the market for an above ground pool. I have a somewhat limited budget,(I'm a schoolteacher) so I have been looking at Family Leisure, and a local AGP sales store. I have done enough research to know that I would like to use a salt water system. The question I have is, do I go with a Family Leisure pool, that is all steel, even though the salesman says Salt Water systems won't void the warranty due to their stainless steel panel, or go with the local guy, who has Resin pools, even though it's more expensive to purchase. I have read conflicting views on these matters, and I am trying to get the best set-up for my budget and for-go any unexpected surprises down the road. Advice please, and thank you.

Gina

Tennessee

Hi Gina! Welcome to TFP!

Have you checked out Pool Supply World . com? I bought my pool there last year and I love it and I felt the prices were the best! I bought the Sharkline Venture with resin bottom rails and top rails and I love the pool! It looks amazing if I do say so myself!! :mrgreen:

Right after install.

Good luck in your search!

Hi Gina! Welcome to TFP!

Have you checked out Pool Supply World . com? I bought my pool there last year and I love it and I felt the prices were the best! I bought the Sharkline Venture with resin bottom rails and top rails and I love the pool! It looks amazing if I do say so myself!! :mrgreen:

Right after install.

Good luck in your search!

Thanks for the response ,

I think I've decided on the local guy, I don't want to construct myself. I am considering this equipment..
Aquarian Kamika 21' round, Hayward Aqua-trol SWG, 1.5 hp pump, sand filter:either Pentair, or Hayward. I'm sort of leaning toward the recommendations of the young man who will be installing, but....

Any advice on these would be appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.