Are there robots which actually have brush/brushes which scrub the floor/walls

Apr 7, 2013
I am having my pool refinished and have considered buying a new robot cleaner - plug in electric socket kind and not vacuum kind. Are there any which actually have a spinning brush on them? I've seen some which have a "sweeper" on them but I think they simply rotate at the same speed as the wheel rather than faster and as a result do not actually spin. Spinning brushes would do a much better job, in my opinion.

As I just purchased a Pool Bot a month or so ago & I looked at a lot of units.
Some units had fixed brushes that were dragged along the floor/walls but most of the units I’ve seen have one or more revolving ‘brushes’ that rotate in parallel to the direction of travel. The Brushes are most often made of a rubber like material with nubs or foam like material. I did not see any with spinning wheel like brushes or with brushes that rotated fast than the rate of travel.
I'm very happy with the cleaning job my AB Rabids 4WD does and I see others here happy with their units as well

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.