Deer on the winter cover.

dfiletti

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 12, 2008
Thornton, PA
Folks-

Been taking bids for a winter cover -come to find out they're not cheap....

Side point, My inclination is to go with a solid Anchor cover -seems to the best except for being heavy and requires a pump...

But anyway, I'd like to protect my investment, and am thinking that one real risk is deer. There's no real 'food' inside the fence of my pool area except grass, and there's plenty of that outside the fence, nor does the fence obstruct thier movement, but I'm still concerned....

Is there a particular color I can get to detract deer, or something I could do to keep the buggers off the cover?

Is there a type of cover that will better defend against/ prevent/ withstand deer walking on it?

If what I purchase can have an impact on any of this, I'd like to know now before I actually spend any mony -seems to me...

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Dan

You can get a Loop-Loc mesh cover that will not require a pump and will easily tolerate a deer walking on it (as will any Loop-Loc). Loop-Loc also makes a solid cover with a mesh drain in it which doesn't need a pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.