Looking for suggestions for the best above ground pool ladder/steps......

Jun 29, 2014
Tennessee
We put up the Intex Ultra 22' above ground pool last month. We are planning on building a deck and I'd like to get some pool steps. Do you have some you love? I'd love to see pics and links to where you got yours! Thanks for sharing!image.jpg

I bought my 38" Mighty Steps online. You can plug Mighty Steps into Google and find them online to order.

I now have them bunge'ed to the lip of the pool which is perfect! :mrgreen:

I don't have an Intex now but when we did, the original steps lasted 2 years before rusting. I rebuilt them using PVC pipe reinforced with rebar and then filled with epoxy to protect against rust. I re-used the original rungs.
That worked well for a couple of years then I built some new steps using composite decking (6" wide by 3/4" thick). It's completely waterproof and neutral buoyancy. I used 2 8 foot lengths for the side rails and 18" lengths for the rungs all fastened together using stainless steel screws. I added a 2 foot 'rung' to the bottom to spread the load out on the pool bottom. I bolted the ladder to the deck. It was very sturdy and I'm sure it would outlast the pool.
Don't have the pool any more (or house) so can't post pics.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.