Anyone install a radiant "metric" pool in ground? Opinions or thoughts?

Jun 7, 2013
Hey friends!

I was wondering who has installed a Radiant Metric pool in ground? I was wondering what they thought of the install process and how they are liking their pool? We are looking at the 18x32 Freeform model. What are the pro's and con's of going with a round pool or the freeform shape? With the pool being 52" deep does the novelty wear off on the pool or is it an advantage having it all one depth?

Thanks!
Matt

I installed a semi-inground round a couple months back and love it. As far as depth it is just a preference of what you like and how you plan on using the pool. The reason I went semi-inground is due to me not wanting to put a fence.

Does having an inground pool where the depth is only 52" for the entire pool seem odd or is it just me? Obviously this keeps the pool build cost down by having one depth but I'm just wondering?

I'm guessing going with a Radiant metric and having it buried would probably be half the cost of a concrete pool install of the same size (18x32)?

I don't think it's odd at all. If I could have an in ground, I would keep it at around 5ft anyways because hubby can't swim (He can but a near drowning scared the bejeebers out of him and he prefers to touch the bottom).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.