When is this global warming going to end?

It has been in the mid to upper 20s here in east tn at night...I opened my pool 2 week ends back and now I am running my pump to keep my solar panels warm to prevent freezing. Pool dropped from 70 to 35. Well at least chlorine use is down.
Steve

Ahh, y'all should come out to california - it's been gorgeous out here! On second thought, it's kinda crowded. And we don't all speak english. And we frown on all sorts of recreational activities. And our power/gas/NG costs are amazingly high. Maybe y'all oughta stay away. And maybe take a few people out of Cali while you're at it?

But the weather is awesome!

:lol: drogers !!

We had flurries on Easter, after a gorgeous week pushing 80. If you average the 80 with the snow, you get the usual temps for this area in April, 60-70.

All the flowering trees are confused, or have lost their blooms... no cherries for lots of folks this year...

Thanks for the non-invite drogers ;) lol

We had flurries today :twisted: Ugh! Our poor Magnolia blooms are all brown and dead :(. About the only good thing, that I can see from all this, is that the stinky Bradford Pear blooms are also starting to die early. Those trees are all over our city, used as parkway trees. Boy do they smell bad!

Does anyone remember back about 15-20 years ago when the scientist were saying we were headed for another ice age.

Happy swiming all ;)

dan

Yes, it's funny how they go from one extreme to another. I'm not smart enough to know which side is correct. I prefer a moderate approach with some common sense mixed in. For my part, I try to make smart, eco-friendly decisions when I am able to do so.

Either way, I think lot more pressure needs to be put on China and some of their insane practices before we start banning lawnmower use in the afternoons (they tried to get that passed here in Houston.)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.