Leaving for a week. What do we do with pool?

georgiadawg

Jul 15, 2014
Eastanollee GA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
In the process of getting my cloudy water issue resolved. But, we will be leaving for the beach on Friday for a week. What do I do with our pool to keep it clear while we're gone? I'd like to be able to get back in it as soon as we get back, not come home to 'issues'. We don't have anyone who could come over here and turn the pump on/off while we're gone. In the boonies, so no neighbor either, really.

I was afraid to just leave the pump running 24/7 til we got back. Wasn't sure if that was okay. We have a Saltwater system, so won't it need to be able to run?? Do we just cover it and leave the pump on the whole time?

Thanks!

With a SWG, you should be able tio just leave it running as usual. There should be no need to run it all the time, but you can not leave it off for a week. Do you have a timer?

If you cover the pool and leave the SWG on, the FC will likely climb higher than normal.

What is the background? You said it is cloudy. See you following the SLAM process?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.