Re: Help! I can not clear up pool water

Wraven

Jul 18, 2014
Ga

if your water is balanced,stabilizer 60 ppm for sticks,100ppm for granular chlor,total alkalinity120ppm, for sticks 100ppm for granular,calcium hardness 250 ppm.then you need to get swimtareen this a copper base & the only thing that will kill mustard algae.the bottle has direction on it,for 7,000 gal 6oz should be plenty. brush your pool really good algae will use the calcium to build a shell to protect itself from chlorine.i would use 2 bags of shock 68% no additives & shock after sun is off the pool in evening, you may have to do this several days with the shock.

I'm having some trouble understating what you are trying to say.

We strongly recommend avoiding copper based products at all costs. Copper is prone to causing unsightly stains that are either expensive or impossible to remove.

Mustard algae is a little more work to kill than regular algae, but not that big a deal. We have a reliable procedure for killing mustard algae in pool school.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.