Need help Relacing Liner

I have a question about replacing the liner in a 16' x 48" Pro Series pool. I'm thinking of trying to replace my current liner with a 16' x 52" one. Do you think it would work if I set the vertical legs up on 2 extra pavers (each 2" thick) and then padded the edges of them so as not to tear the liner? I can't seem to find that particular size pool on sale, and I also can't locate that many replacement vertical legs (even if they were in stock, it would cost a small fortune to replace them all). Our liner is in its 3rd season & has started to develop some small holes / leaks, so we'll probably be replacing it next year. I also hadn't known anything about laying foam underneath to try to protect it from rocks, so I'd like to do that, too. We leveled our ground pretty well, and tried to pick all the stones out; unfortunately our yard is very rocky, and I think some stones surfaced from the weight of the water. Sorry about asking a question here, but I wasn't sure how to start a new thread...

Welcome to TFP.

Do NOT set the legs up on pavers to raise this pool and try to drop a liner. It could be dangerous. If you want to drop a liner into this pool, keep the original liner intact and drop the new one in. You can look at examples here... Installing replacement liner inside of Intex 18' Metal Frame.

They have a Pro Series 16'x48" wall height. They are trying to modify the pool but it will never work without collapsing and causing a lot of damage or personal injury IMO.

I read it as they purchased a regular liner to drop in it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.