New pool build-tampa-7th inning stretch :)

Agd38

Mar 14, 2014
Tampa
I follow these boards and really do appreciate all the advice. The new build construction is an interesting process.
We are currently about 3 weeks away or less on taking a swim!

Tomorrow, the inspection, if everything passes, Tuesday pour the footers and raised pool wall beam tier stepup.
Wednesday-coping on the steps and risers
thursday-1500 sq ft of travertine french pattern
Monday-Screen
and hopefully pool finish and start up after that :)

These are a few shots of the travertine coping, waterline tile and raised wall tile.
The raised wall spans 30ft with 6" of 10ft on both ends and 12" of 10ft centered with a 36" sheer descent.

It's the final stretch and we are very excited.
Any input and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

UPDATE!
Coping and mixed travertine wall completed.
Travertine decking completed below :)
I plan on sealing it at the end.
This week the Pool Screen is being built, the walls are up, getting closer...
Here are some pics of the travertine deck.

Would love to add an L outdoor kitchen by the lanai window!!!
Anybody build an outdoor kitchen and have any regrets???
Was quoted on an aluminum welded aluminum frame, granite, stackstone grill, double burners, sink, fridge, trash slide out are outdoor rated materials + a pub table stackstone around the column and stackstone on the kitchen bay window---11k...All along the backwall to window of lanai and about 6.5 ft return...

Was quoted on an aluminum welded aluminum frame, granite, stackstone grill, double burners, sink, fridge, trash slide out are outdoor rated materials + a pub table stackstone around the column and stackstone on the kitchen bay window---11k...All along the backwall to window of lanai and about 6.5 ft return...

Definitely research what appliance brands the builder is planning to use. $11k sounds good depending on the quality of the appliances.

Bob

Bob, I know you can go real expensive on equipment. The builder is recommending Blaze grills to keep costs down. I did a search online and for what its worth bbqguys.com for grills under $2500 it ranked #1. It comes with all sorts of Lifetime warranties, nothing fancy but priced accordingly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.