Piggly Wiggly has a 4 bottle limit on bleach-used in Meth? !

Yep.Made me sooo Da## mad! Lady said it is used in Crystal Meth and they can only sale 4 bottles at a time!

Has anyone else heard this?
Yep.Made me sooo Da## mad! :grrrr: Lady said it is used in Crystal Meth and they can only sale 4 bottles at a time! :rant:

Has anyone else heard this?

What?? :scratch:

That's a new one on me, I always buy the box with 6 bottles of 96oz...

That's news to me, too.

Buy at Aldi. 99 cents per bottle. Or Wal-Mart, or Fred's. They have the large bottles for a bit over $2.00.

So far, I haven't needed to purchase large amounts of bleach any more. During my conversion a 4 bottle limit would have been a pain in the .....

Are you sure it wasn't muriatic acid he was trying to buy and got told that? It can be used in the process of cooking meth. We used to have a huge meth manufacturing problem in the surrounding area I live in. I think that's why I had such a problem finding it at the stores around here. I've heard of dried bleach being used to cut meth, but you can cut it with sugar or foot powder and I doubt it's purchase is limited.

Well I wrote Pig Wig HQ and this is what I got in return.

"Thank you for sharing your concern of your Piggly Wiggly store. I am sorry for your unpleasant situation. Unfortunately, we only license the rights to the name and do not operate any stores. Piggly Wiggly stores are all independently owned and operated so I need to pass your feedback along to the store. This has also been sent to the Regional Representative who can then ensure that it is directed to the appropriate person.

Again, thanks for contacting Piggly Wiggly; we value your feedback."

Jessica Kingsbury
Associate Web Administrator
Piggly Wiggly, LLC

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.