Lurker intoducing myself

May 31, 2014
Glenshaw,PA
Hi there, I am Susan...I have lurked on this page for many years when I began my pool adventures with a little Intex 12x30 frame pool. We just finished installing our first permanent pool (hubby is a contractor) on the top tier of our yard...Let me tell you, carrying 3 tons of sand in buckets up steps was lots of fun:rolleyes:! We are limited in pool size because of power lines and property line rules, and it is far from perfect---bottom a bit lumpy and some tiny wrinkles, but I still love my little pool! I plan on upgrading the filter/pump next season and we installed a better liner than what came with the package. Still working on electrical (running pump with extension cord for the temporary) and deck/landscaping to follow because hubby is swamped with work right now...Here is a pic of my sparkly water from everything that I learned here:D---image.jpg

I'm tried just reading about hauling 3 tons of sand in buckets! :shock:

Welcome to TFP! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.