Concrete Fountain Hook Up

We are trying to figure out if it would be best to run a line from the pump to the fountain or hook up to an out flow which my husband says he had a inexpensive fountain hooked to years ago. The only problem hooking it to that is the fountain is not close and the out flow only runs intermittent not continuous. Attaching some pics.
u6ymugan.jpg
u6evevej.jpg
3erurugy.jpg
teha7yzy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well at least we know that the fountain is actually at the pool and not some independent system. ;)

I would add a valve/pipe from the pump as that is the cleaner install.

No idea what " the out flow only runs intermittent not continuous." means or how that is possible.

Thanks. The pump is only about 10 ft. away from the fountain. He could not remember if the outflow in the pool where the fountain was hooked up before ran continuous or not. As it circulates around the pool, when it comes to that side it flows out. He can probably give you more info. later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have in floor pop-ups that rotate through zones? Where the wall is a zone?

Does not matter as I would not hook it up that way. Just add a Tee off the return line and add a valve to turn on the fountain.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.