plugging the return directly in the skimmer?

I have a leak near my second return in the pipe that i want to fix with fix-a-leak. But i don't want the product everywhere. So i thought i would try to run a flexible pipe from my second return directly in my skimmer intake and I will put a plug in the first return. So the product qould circulate only in the pipes.

Do you think it could damage something? Maybe it would put too much pressure on the pipe? Fix a leak needs lower pressure to work it seems. Any idea?

Ok thanks for your input.

I will try to use fix a leak like they say in the instructions. For sure I will make it flow in recirculate mode. My only fear is that it's a toxic product and don't want my baby to be affected by this when I bring him in the pool. So even if it looks like all the product is gone I will try to change most of my water after the leak is fixed. Anyway it's too cold to swim these days here and water is free for me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.