Is it time to replace my Autopilot Pool Pilot DIG-220? How to know for sure?

Jun 27, 2013
Was getting the constant "check cell / clean cell" blinking light so after cleaning and checking my 7 year old cell I decided to replace it (SC-60 with RC -52). Upon today's replacement I now get "check cell" warning along with an occasional "low amps". I have my system on boost and the power reading is 17v - 3.8 amps with salt currently at 2900. Temp, 86. Power level 2. 25000 gallon pool. Runs on 220.

The 17 volts is an indication that the power supply is failing. If you're getting between 220 to 240 volts to the unit, you are probably due for a replacement power supply.

The 17 volts is an indication that the power supply is failing. If you're getting between 220 to 240 volts to the unit, you are probably due for a replacement power supply.

Thanks James, So we're talking the entire autopilot wall mount thing or just the electronic power supply board that mounts to the larger board. Is it worth if to piece together on a 7 yr old unit

Thnx

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.