What's the best place to buy Jandy Salt Cells?

wayner

LifeTime Supporter
May 31, 2012
Toronto, ON
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I may have to replace the cell for my Jandy Aquapure 1400. What is the best place to buy a replacement cell? They are available online (Amazon) from about $450-$800. Or am I better off replacing the whole system with something else?

That is without the sensor, I would buy one with the sensor as you should be able to find one with a sensor for not too much more than that. From what I've seen it is about a $100 more for the sensor if you buy the cell and sensor together. Buying a sensor by itself runs about $200 and they fail often enough that I would buy the sensor and cell together.

Looking at how you are running the SWG in another thread with what looks like an old style sensor, I would stop using the old sensor and start using the new cell with a new sensor mounted in the cell like Jandy recommends. You can either plug the old sensor port or leave the old sensor in place and not plug it in to the board.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.