Another New IG Pool Build - McKinney Texas - Must be something in the water...

Mar 7, 2014
McKinney, TX
Much like KennyZ06 described in his thread, our pool is getting close to completion, but I am just now getting around to creating a thread for our build. We signed the contract around April 20, went through HOA approval, survey delays, etc. and finally broke ground around May 20. Although we are expecting the possibility of rain tomorrow, we are actually hoping that we will get plaster tomorrow. But for history's sake, I will go back and post progress pictures from the beginning.

Here is the picture of the yard before breaking ground

Construction begins

Dig complete

Plumbing Begins

Rebar Begins

Rebar Complete

Gunite Stage

Gunite Complete

Water line tile

Stone work for Waterfall

Back of Waterfall

Finished Waterfall

Dry Stack for Spa

Back Side of Spa

Time to build the Exposed Aggregate Decking

Clean up begins and surrounding grading begins

That is where we stand today. Hoping for the rain to hold off until we can get the plaster poured tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Hope the rain holds off for you guys! The pool looks fantastic and I love the waterfall you have going on there! Keep posting pics!

Oh and did you order a good test kit yet? If not, check out these :arrow: Test Kit Comparison. The TF100 is the best value for the money. The test kit, the best out there, is a huge investment in pool water care and clarity.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.