Need help my deck jet sunk

Hey all, one of my 4 deck jets sunk down. If I run the jets this one is down too far and the stream of water hits the edge of concrete. Do you think if I tie some thin rope around the center of it I can pull it back into place? Also do you think the plumbing is messed up? Thank you for help.
Ryan
null_zpsf0153f33.jpg

Hopefully that is all that happened and not a water leak shooting out and eroding the dirt under the plumbing.
Although I am not sure how it could settle just under the plumbing, unless the installers did nothing to compact it.

Well, now I'm not sure if it sunk or they just did a terrible job at install. I've never adjusted the direction of them until this week. That's when I found I was very limited on adjusting it due to it being so low. I got a slip knot around the nozzle base and couldn't get it to budge. Not even a little wiggle. I guess I will see what PB has to say. Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.