pics of pool

part of hard plumb

this pic is only of new Hayward skimmer, using 2 suctions, close skimmer when grandkids are playing, turn sand filter to circulate and run fountain. will post more pics. I'm slowly learning

Attachments

• poolmods007.jpg
    poolmods007.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 262
Re: part of hard plumb

FYI, the use of non-pressure rated DWV fitting like you used near the green strap is not recommended. You should ideally use schedule 40 PVC.
At least this is on the suction lines, but the fittings you used do not allow as much area for the solvent act on.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, please keep these related posts together. I have merged these.

we do had to replace tub last year,new tub from Intex $148.00 the old blue one started leaking at seams, metal frame and parts are 6 years old this year, took down every year and put away in closet. Liner only, This year we will leave it up after setting post on blocks and being leveled correctly. each year level so so and take down. I did vacuum last night cause pic I took showed the debrie at bottom of pool. Again this site is amazing thanks for all your knowledge and words of encouragement. FYI we do have a SWG could never get it to work right, next year it will be working, now I know!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Actually, most people put the stairs in pool, ladder on outside of pool, ladder is a safety ladder, it folds up, we just zip tied it down inside of pool, we have no children at home, but the grand kids come over and play in it so we have no worries of any one just getting in pool,(besides we only have 1 left who needs to learn how to swim and he is currently doing that) ladder and stairs were purchased as separate items but can be assembled together. many of your on line pool stores have them, i can't remember cause we bought when we first got our pool 6 years ago.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.