Considering 14'x48" ProSeries Metal Frame on Existing Pavered Patio - not level

JB1234

Jul 14, 2014
Central OK
Hello,

I am new to AGP and am considering putting this on an existing pavered patio. The problem is that it slopes down to the east. I haven't figured out how many inches but it looks like maybe 6"-plus over the 14' area. The whole yard is sloped to the east because the house is built midway down a hill for drainage, etc.

Does anyone have ideas on how it can be leveled without rebuilding the patio? I was think of adding additional pavers for the supports and using some type of filler or pads. I don't want to use sand if it can be avoided because the pool will be taken down in late September/early October. I could put it further east in the yard on grass, but that area is shaded by two large trees.

Any advice would be deeply appreciated. I have searched the forum and found several posts about using pavers, but not placing the pool on a pavered patio.

JB

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.