How many of you have your own blog?

I don't but my wife does (but I help her with it). :thumleft: My wife has her own blog on healthy living (she developed a certified organic, cold pressed meal replacement food bar and an online health and wellness website). She actually formulated the foodbar for me as I struggled with weight gain after taking a desk job and we've since taken it to market.

For entering in a contest based on having a link to TFP or mentioning TFP on one's private site. A blog is a site, isn't it? So is a photo album on Picasa, for instance, as long as it's publicly accessible.

AnnaK said:
For entering in a contest based on having a link to TFP or mentioning TFP on one's private site. A blog is a site, isn't it? So is a photo album on Picasa, for instance, as long as it's publicly accessible.

It would have to be a post on a blog with pool related text and at least one link to TFP homepage or a specific thread. I'm still working on the details. As with any contest, it would not be retroactive for prior activity - only new postings. However, creating a free blog is very easy.

Again, still working out details this is NOT a live contest.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.