No lights on my Naturesoft SWG

jdfrye

Apr 7, 2013
Southern California
I have no lights at all including display . I checked for a fuse but saw none. What is the troubleshooting steps for this unit? Picture attached
te9ada8u.jpg

Well after reading and more reading I did a search for my board number which is 066012b-1 and read about a similar problem with no display or lights. I didn't see a fuse inside the box and read about a glass fuse. But I knew that underneath the box there was no big old style glass fuse. So I checked for giggles and what do you know there was a fuse and it was glass but not the huge type I thought but a small tube like fuse which I checked and it was blown. I changed it and it now works perfect.
But there were 2 types to choose from, a 20A 32Vdc and a 20A 32Vac. I just tried the Vdc and seems to be fine. Not sure if I need the other kind but if someone knows better please be kind and say so.
gemyqebe.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.