Test Results for Vinyl Liner IG Pool

Hi guys...just looking for a little feedback on my test results. We've been thoroughly enjoying our new pool for a little over a week now...all our hard work has finally paid off and now we are just puttering away at some landscaping to finish the project completely. (But at least we can take breaks to dive in and cool off now!)
I believe I have my pump timer and SWG settings tweaked pretty close to where I want them. (pump is running 10 hours a day, Cell is at 35% and I actually just dropped it to 30% this morning since my FC is up to 4.5 first thing in the morning after sitting all night)

Here is my full test results as of this morning: FC 4.5, Salt 3300, CH 150, ph 7.65, cya 50 and TA 100.

As I said, I realize my FC is a bit high so I'm slowly stepping down my SWG. The one result I'm a bit confused about is the CYA. My pool is between 70-75000 Litres and according to "Pool Math", I needed 5625g of stabilizer to bring it up to a level of 75. I have actually added 6250g of CYA up to this point (it has had a week to dissolve and circulate since I added the last KG of stabilizer) so I'm not sure why my readings are so low. I realize that this is a "subjective test" but I'm following the instructions exactly. I don't stop adding my mixture to the test tube until the black dot COMPLETELY disappears. Is this my problem?....should I stop as soon as the black dot gets "fuzzy"? I do not want to add more stabilizer unless I'm completely sure that I need it...

My water is crystal clear and beautiful but there has been one tiny issue. If you look really close when the water is calm (nobody swimming) you can sometimes see a very faint white film on the top of the water. Once I could even see it accumulate on my skimmer net. It doesnt seem to be there all the time. Any ideas on that?

Thanks as usual for any help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.