Studying TFP for 2 years; Getting ready to replace liner

I wanted to finally drop in and say THANK YOU! You guys certainly have put a lot of hours and knowledge into this site. I have been "studying" TFP since we first inherited our pool 2 years ago. The original owners were actually dropping tabs into the deep end! We had a harsh winter in Indiana and the liner didn't survive. We are currently waiting on a few nice days so our installer can put in our new liner. Exited and anxious can barely describe it. I wanted to throw up a before pic so I could have someone else share the suspense with me.:whoot:105 (480x640).jpg

Oh wow... just chuck those pucks right in there baby! They'll go good with the other *white* spots! :roll:

Welcome and I can't wait to see the new liner! Have any pics of it?

Yes, I have pics! We are going with the Siesta Blue Wave. We even bartered with our installer; traded 4 lawn chairs for some really nice coping paint. It's such a blessing to have a pool guy i can trust. Before and after of my coping:

Attachments

• Coping1.jpg
    Coping1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Blue Siesta Wave.JPG
    Blue Siesta Wave.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 103
Ole Red from Fraggle Rock! She was my Fav! :mrgreen: Takes me back to being a little kid, sitting on the couch with my Red doll. lol I'll shut up!

If you can get that liner in 25g/mil do it. Can't wait to see it installed!

Yes, I have pics! We are going with the Siesta Blue Wave. We even bartered with our installer; traded 4 lawn chairs for some really nice coping paint. It's such a blessing to have a pool guy i can trust. Before and after of my coping:

I have the Siesta Wave liner and like it. I honestly believe I like your Blue Siesta Wave a little better. Can't wait to see your pool with the new liner.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support