Intex 2500GPH Pump/Filter

Jun 20, 2008
I have just receive my pump/filter from ebay and have to say I was extremly happy :-D to see it. Got it home and proceded to take it out of the box and start hooking up and then my day just crumbled :cry: , I didnt get the adapters like I was suppose to.

I have a 16x48 intex pool from Sams( Great Deal). I was wondering if these adapters were something that I could go to Home Depot or Lowes and purchase? Or is it something that I have to get from intexcorp.com? This always happens to me.

Also thanks for all the great advice that you guys have given me, my pool is now perfect

Misty

Sounds like you need these
10747.jpg

And these
10722.jpg

I ordered my adapters from Intex and they shipped in 2 days, I already have 4 plunger valves.
You can get them on Ebay too, but they'll cost alot more.

Good luck

Thanks for the replies,

I ordered the adapters from Ebay for about 20.00 they should be here in a couple of days.

I needed the second picture, I already have the first ones, they came with the pump.

Cant wait to hook it up.

Thanks again

Also of note....

If your pump came with the white hoses with collars and your pool has the clear hoses.

You can just hose clamp the clear hoses to the white ones to get it going for now until your adapters come in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.