Purchased a Dolphin Supreme M5

I'm not sure if anyone will find this helpful or not, but I thought I would share in case anyone is looking to purchase an M5. I know the warranty probably won't be valid but I don't have any local dolphin dealers in my area. Finding one online wasn't easy, it took many hours of googling! I purchased it in June from azwholesalepoolequipment.com, paid $1,191.26 and it arrived in 2 days after order. Dolphin is currently offering a $100 rebate on the M5, so I filled out the online submission and attached my receipt. I figured it would get denied since I purchased online, but less than a week later, I had a check for $100 (usually rebates take 4 - 6 weeks). So I got the the unit for $1,091.26, which is less than the Dolphin Oasis Z5! I'm sure it's overkill for my 24' AG but it does an awesome job. The top load filters are so much easier to clean than the bag on my Smart Pool NC22 (which died after only one season of use).

That is a great price. Thanks for the link. I recently bought an M4 at a local store and paid almost exactly what you paid for the m5. They have the M4 for almost $300 less than I paid. The No warranty thing is somethig to think about though. Hopefully you will never need it. I wouldn't risk it myself. MY last dolphin diagnostic crapped out right after the 3 year warrany expired. I got it repaired under warranty , they were nice about it. It lasted another 8 years. They replaced the motor and cord , plus floating handle. Not a cheap repair.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.