Dolphin Supreme M5

Gilrock

LifeTime Supporter
May 30, 2014
Oro Valley, AZ
I'm trying to buy one of these but I'm worried about the Ebay transaction. I waited 2 days and then asked for status from the seller and I haven't heard a peep from them. Won the auction on Monday and it said it should ship within two days of payment and I paid immediately. When I look at all the options in the resolution center it makes me feel like I have to wait till the 19th passes to be able to claim I didn't receive the item. I don't use Ebay very much but I did have my reservations because the seller hadn't been on Ebay very long. It said 100% feedback but now that I look at it closer it looks like that was all feedback for their purchases and not their sales. I know it said there was purchase protection from Ebay but I get nervous about that being honored. This was the listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/28137920657...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_818wt_1428

I purchased mine in June online from azwholesalepoolequipment.com for $1,191.26 and it arrived in 2 days after order. Was very pleased with my transaction from them. I knew the warranty might not be good if purchased online but I don't have any local dealers selling Dolphin equipment. Dolphin is offering a $100 rebate on the M5, so I filled out the online submission and attached my receipt. I thought it might get denied since I purchased online. But, less than a week later, I had a check for $100 (usually rebates take 4 - 6 weeks)! So I got the the unit for $1,091.26.

I thought I would provide info in case the deal fell through and you had to go a different way. You are covered under the buyer protection. eBay wants the buyer and seller to work things out first if possible, if after trying for 3 days and no resolution, you contact eBay. After 48 hours, if you still haven't resolved, eBay will refund price plus shipping. My understanding anyway...

I appreciate the link you provided. I would have bought from there had I known. I spent a lot of hours doing google searches, searching this forum, looking at Maytronics website and visiting local pool stores and I didn't find anyone else selling that model till you gave me that link. I did another google search for Dolphin Supreme M5 just to see if that online store was there and I don't see it showing up in the first few pages.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.