please help... sheer descent lighting

Jul 9, 2014
Oakland ny
I'm an electrician. I am doing a favor for my in-laws. They needed some conduit run for lighting before the new patio is built around the pool. I went to do this job and found out they were installing 3 sheer descent water features which required a new pump. I put a new time clock, breaker, and receptacle in. Then I was told that there was to be lighting for the water features. I have never done this before and am wondering what the best/most convenient way is. I was hoping there were units that run at 12 volts. I have seen all sorts of options but I think low voltage would be easiest for me. Does anyone have specific details on products they are familiar with? They want 2 24" units and 1 48". The plumbing was installed and buried yesterday and I ran wire for a low voltage installation as that is what I was toldwould be required by the pool company. The builder wants to start today. I need aadvice asap. Please help.

I would talk to the builder and see what they would suggest. They do this all the time and should be able to help you. Kind of surprised it wasn't spec'd by the builder to begin with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.