Please look at my return / jet flow.. Is this right?

Never owned a round pool but it would seem to me that ya need to point it to get a counterclockwise flow to get the leaves/debris into the skimmer before they sink to the bottom. I adjusted my inground jets to maximize this and its working great. Less leaves/debris to fish out the better.

We have these to adjust the direction....
0-1JET.gif

Loosen the ring around the eyeball and it will then be easy to move.

Exactly,,,,,

Sometimes mine get a bit stuck. I >> carefully << use a 1/2 inch wood dowel rod about 3 inches long to convince it of the direction i desire. Now if I could get one for inside the house. :rolleyes:

If ya point it up towards the surface as far as she will go, tighten up the locking ring and bingo, ya got a po boy water feature.lol

Mine is ghetto. I tried the eyeball when I put "real" fittings in my intex but it was too restricting so I grabbed a threaded 1.5 inch pvc elbow I had left over from my project and screwed that in instead of the eyeball. Voila! Instant whirlpool! lol

Mine is ghetto. I tried the eyeball when I put "real" fittings in my intex but it was too restricting so I grabbed a threaded 1.5 inch pvc elbow I had left over from my project and screwed that in instead of the eyeball. Voila! Instant whirlpool! lol

Thought about doing something like your ghetto jet system.lol,,, with a T or 4 way, cap and valve off to adjust for a sprinkler & reg flow water jet. Just another pipe dream.lol

Stop the pump and completely unscrew it (take out the eyeball). See if it comes apart. It's harder to do this if the pump is running.

The part to unscrew is the ring the arrow is pointing at. Not the one against the pool, but the next tier.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The somewhat spherical part with a hole in it should separate from the ring you unscrew. I'll go get one of mine and post some pictures. If it doesn't, you can order the type you need from Amazon (or whoever you want to buy from).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.