Done Poaching Joined Site

Thanks Bobodaclown !

Am Having some start up issues with cloudy water. Switched to ONLY BBB Method 2 days ago since I am battling cloudy water. Can see the first 2 steps but not the bottom. Is getting better the more I follow previous issues posted by others and ofcourse the Pool School advice. Will post issues if I still have any in the correct forum when/if needed.

Welcome! Always glad to see another fiberglass pool owner around here. We do seem to be in the minority.
I see in your siggy a bunch of mysterious-to-me chemical doo-dads but see no mention of a GOOD test kit? This might be part of your problem with having cloudy water....

Thanks Everyone !!!!!!

LOL Yippee... No good test kit yet and YA might be my issue. Im just keeping logs and ONLY adding BBB until she gets crystal clear then I can play with the chems a bit..

Using strips until we run out. Momma not sold we need a kit YET ! I think I labeled the chemicals correctly ? With out question a rookie and will double check on them later. The chemical doo-dad.lol is a inline, after the filter adjustable chlorinater.
Pool-Frog-View1.gif
I took out the mineral pack as they "" need replaced "" every year and if ya dont they cause metal issues in the pool so I could use the chlorine pac to distribute a measured amount of chlorine.

Post a full set of test results and we can help clear you up. :goodjob:

Welcome to TFP.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Post a full set of test results and we can help clear you up. :goodjob:

Welcome to TFP.

THANKS for the offer Casey but i read, re-read Pool School, slammed and re-slammed cleaned my filter via TFP style, looked at countless other posts on the subject and this morning I am a proud poppa of a crystal clear pool. :) and my numbers are near perfect :) Well as perfect as test strips and a 6 year old Pool master test kit can provide. AND i might add that I did this at a fraction of the cost based on 2 years ago when we last opened the pool. A portion of the proceeds ARE going to be donated to help TFP, might i say "" Stay afloat " .lol

I grabbed an excel Graphic Pool Testing Log from this site as well. I am adding some feature's to it and will also post this for others to use if they choose.

Now its time to move onto my lighting issue. I have an old fiber optic system. The light side strands are slightly melted, need a new light bulb and some misc maintenance.

Then am building a bigger better dog house for the utilities. Outside is going to look like a cabin in the woods with a small water feature in front. Will post before and after pics.

Then who knows ? I may get to go swimming.lol..... THANKS EVERY ONE ! This site is a Life Saver !!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's clear and your FC is dropping down toward the maintain target no reason you can't jump in :snorkle: You completed the SLAM so you should be good.

Interested in the spreadsheet you mentioned.

Thanks Kiss4afrog...... Just swept the pool. Me and momma are going in after a few chores.

Here is the excel spreadsheet. I will post the updated one in its own post when she's done.

This file came from JesseWV. A member here @TFP.

Attachments

• Graphical Pool Testing Log test under Construction share.zip
    79.2 KB · Views: 5