Mice...

boston62

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
Pool Size
My heat pump was not working, called a tech in he found the problem, a mouse had chewed the insulation off some wires, then a lizard was found fried laying across those bare wires....I live by a lake, a person at home depot told me to use minced garlic around were the mice were found, I had one that chewed through my bird cage, I put the garlice around the bottom, haven't seen any mice....strange things happen.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

My heat pump was not working, called a tech in he found the problem, a mouse had chewed the insulation off some wires, then a lizard was found fried laying across those bare wires....I live by a lake, a person at home depot told me to use minced garlic around were the mice were found, I had one that chewed through my bird cage, I put the garlice around the bottom, haven't seen any mice....strange things happen.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have no further problems with dead rodents in my pool since placing a string of Christmas lights completely around the pool, which is activated by a dusk/dawn timer. The only time I found another mouse was when a power failure turned off the switch overnight. IT WORKS !!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.