TF-100, Amazon?

If you go for the TF-100 from TFTestkits I'd strongly recommend the speedstir available from them also. Once you've used it a couple times you don't know how you got along without it. If you go with the Taylor K-2006 kit off Ebay or some place local you can still get the speedstir from TFTestkits or on Ebay. The speedstir just makes your life easier and the test more accurate.

Watch it work -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_EJknrPjYE&list=UUNFkPFCkt9Y_YYNAeLtUr1g

http://www.hottubwarehouse.com/Taylor-Speed-Stir-9265-p/9265.htm
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk....Xspeedstir&_nkw=speedstir&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Just a bit of praise for Tftestkits. I ordered a TF 100 from them and it was delivered in 1 day. The instruction card was missing, and I emailed them about it. I got a response very quickly asking me to look at my paperwork, but since I got none, I couldn't help them. The rep from Tftestkits was on email with me until after 11:00 pm trying to figure out if I got everything and was as professional and courteous as any company I have ever dealt with. How many companies would be on email until after 11:00 with a customer??? They sent me the paperwork the next day.

Strongly recommend them. Great product and great customer service, and they are in North Carolina not Bangladesh.

I don't understand why people order from Amazon. This site is so helpful to so many people that to try and save five or ten dollars and buy it somewhere else just seems petty to me.

Be loyal and support the people who run this board so we continue to have this valuable asset .... and a sparkly clean pool :cool: I have saved money but more importantly learned a ton ... and i have solved two major issues myself that would have cost me several hundred dollars because i was able to ask questions and get knowledgable answers.

You won't find that on Amazon.

I know Dave says he doesn't care but i am guessing when it comes right down to it he would prefer people to buy from him versus Amazon.:bball:

I don't understand why people order from Amazon. This site is so helpful to so many people that to try and save five or ten dollars and buy it somewhere else just seems petty to me.

Be loyal and support the people who run this board so we continue to have this valuable asset .... and a sparkly clean pool :cool: I have saved money but more importantly learned a ton ... and i have solved two major issues myself that would have cost me several hundred dollars because i was able to ask questions and get knowledgable answers.

You won't find that on Amazon.

I know Dave says he doesn't care but i am guessing when it comes right down to it he would prefer people to buy from him versus Amazon.:bball:

I had no clue this site was affiliated in any way with TF TestKits when I posted the OP. I'm sure many new to the forum are the same way. Now that I know Im glad I did order through them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.