swg any good?

Definitely follow the directions here for proper SWCG levels for your pool for the longest life of your unit, and the least headache.

Also, be sure to unplug the copper cell when you get your unit, as the copper it adds will eventually get too high and cause blonde hair to turn green, metal staining, and eventually green water.

Avoid the Intex SWCG with the built in ozone unit, it's a waste!
Also, try to go with a stand alone SWCG unit, not the Intex units that have a pump and filter built in. Less to replace/repair when it breaks down due to age.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I use one of these
http://www.amazon.com/SALRET20A-Ret...&qid=1404936899&sr=8-2&keywords=saltron+retro

works great , I run it for 5 hours a day for now. Cheap and works. Maintaines my Fc at 5.
No need to add chlorine tabs or bleach
Just make sure that it is on the same time the pump is on for circulation

I have a Brand new spare on my garage shelf if this one ever fails. I ordered one before I ordered the pool.Then the Pool kit came with one, So I had a built in cheap spare
Fast and easy swap if it does

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.