Woo Hoo Might get to help a friend....

PAGirl

TFP Guide
Jun 5, 2012
Central PA
Since I started my pool out with the TFP, I haven't ever had a swamp to clean. (Brief mess this spring, but easily cleaned it up, as there was only 6" of water in it.) My neighbors pool has been green since last summer, and I think I talked them into letting me help them SLAM it. Will post the results here if I get to help them.

Since I started my pool out with the TFP, I haven't ever had a swamp to clean. (Brief mess this spring, but easily cleaned it up, as there was only 6" of water in it.) My neighbors pool has been green since last summer, and I think I talked them into letting me help them SLAM it. Will post the results here if I get to help them.

Sweet! :whoot:

Like a good neighbor, a TFP member is there :mrgreen:

I got to watch my brother's gf clear their nasty dark green pool with his TF100 and I was very impressed with her sticking to it, adding the chlorine to keep the SLAM going, tearing down the DE filter daily, sweeping and brushing the pool. She CLEARED it in a week! 24ft pool. I was very proud of her! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.