New From NC

Jul 22, 2008
Dallas, NC
Hi Everyone!

I have been reading on here for about a week, trying to make sure I am setting up my pool correctly! :-D AND I just ordered my TF100 test kit a few minutes ago. My pool isn't all the way up yet (AG 18'x48") but should be by tonight. I am calling the pool water guy in about an hour to set up a time when he can come out and fill 'er up. I should have been taking pictures of the backyard during all of this, but I think I don't want to remember this later on! What a muddy mess I have right now.

About me......Married mother of 2, son 16 and daughter 12. My daughter keeps telling me, "it doesn't have to be perfect mom, let's get this thing done!" Oh I should show her the pics of some of the pools on here!

You guys are already helping me without even knowing it, so thanks already! :goodjob:

Hope to meet you all soon, :wave:

Hi Lori!

Welcome to TFP!! These guys and girls here are great!! Once you get your TF-100 do a complete test and post your results here and we'll help you get going.

I have learned so much, but still learning. :)

ETA~Great Pyrenees- These dogs are GORGEOUS! I work for Nutro, so on the weekends when I am at Petsmart working. I see several of these dogs come in. HUGE! But so gentle and sweet.

Hi Lori,

Welcome to the forum! :wave: Another Carolinian!

Congratulations on your new pool!

So glad you ordered a great test kit. You have done your homework!

When you get settled, we'd like to see some pix of the pool!

.............and don't forget that we also have a thread for pix of our pets 8)