pool light

You don't need to drain if you don't mind getting your hands and tool wet, it's much easier this way. You should only need to pull out the screw (at the top) and it tilts forward and there should be enough cord behind it to lay it up on the decking. Others have more screws.

The video shows the guy in the pool doing it but you should be able to reach it leaning over the edge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTO-wYmhpVU

The deck around it was all wet and I didn't feel like getting wet. I'll pull it out and clean it tomorrow. Around the outer edge was pretty gross so I am guessing there is algae in there that is eating my fc. My light is also in the deep end, hope I don't drop the screw
Thanks

The deck around it was all wet and I didn't feel like getting wet. I'll pull it out and clean it tomorrow. Around the outer edge was pretty gross so I am guessing there is algae in there that is eating my fc. My light is also in the deep end, hope I don't drop the screw
Thanks
When I pulled mine to clean behind it I had the vac hose all set up and vacuuming to waste so when the light came out all the stuff that floated out behind it was sucked right out of the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.