Been busy this summer, wanted to post BBB works!

Aug 6, 2011
Virginia Beach
It's been a BUSY summer so far, but I wanted to give BBB another plug. My pool has been through a lot so far this season, and thanks to what I've learned here (and my TF100!) I've had NO trouble this season. I've been away for a few days at a time, I brought the water to shock level or just below and left the solar cover on. When I got home I just vacuumed whatever settled, and enjoyed warm, clear water. My PH & TA haven't gotten away from me like they used to in years past, I understand the relationship between CYA & FC levels, and how to manage them appropriately. Even a hurricane couldn't throw me off course, even if it did lower my CYA. Thanks to this site I knew what to expect from it and how to deal with it. If I had any spare cash I'd become a supporter, but times are tight right now. I figured this might be the next best thing.

Many thanks to the site owners, contributors, sponsors and posters!

Sounds like you've graduated from Pool School with honors.
attachment.php

It is amazingly easy once you take the time to test and understand, isn't it?

Just wanted to drop in and show what went into my pool this year.

78 bottles of 12.5% chlorine, and 1pound of tricolor because I needed more cya a while back. No algae blooms, lots of pollen, but nothing too troublesome. The worst thing has been watching the water temperature dropping. I'm not finished with summer yet.

I have a muddy yard and active kids, the water sees a lot of leaves and debris. As listed in my signature (weird, I see it in my original post at the top of the thread but not posts from my phone) my pool is 7600 gallons. I also use it in the hot tub. (hindsight, I should have mentioned that earlier)

I just noticed- on the PC there is a check box at the lower left of the reply box that gives the option to show my signature or not. I don't recall seeing it when posting from my phone.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This site is so informative and I love the way it is modified by the moderators. Although I've had quite a few mechanical problems with my filtration this year, I know I would've spent many more dollars had I not had the helpful advice of this forum and its members. I've learned so much since becoming a member of this site. A huge thanks to Duraleigh and all that help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.