Impower pump motor problem

Dec 24, 2012
I have an impower pump motor that shuts off for self check error. It is set on a timer to run 10 hrs. a day. Some times it runs for days with no issues and then some days it will shut off ( some days multiple times) with a self check error. This has been an ongoing probably 6 months after pool was installed. We had the installers out multiple times until they gave up on the issue. Is there something that I can check or do to fix the error or do I need to replace the motor, which is about 2 years old.
The wiring was changed by the installers so the remote would operate on either high speed only or low speed only. Not sure if this has anything to do with the problem, just trying to give as much infomation as possible.
Thanks for any advice given

Welcome to TFP mllwd2000! :wave:

Lets see if someone can help you trouble shoot this for you.

It is flashing 7 times and according to the manual it is the self check failure. I have already done the flip off power for 30 minutes that they call for and I have checked all connections.
Thanks for the welcome and the response

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.