Happy 4th of July !!!

GreatCanadian

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 28, 2011
St. John's, Newfoundland
Just wanted to take the opportunity to wish our neighbor's south of the border a safe and happy Fourth of July!! Have fun, stay safe, and for those of you on the eastern seaboard, watch out for Arthur!!

GC

EDIT: Hey mods! I meant to post this in the coffee bar. How I posted it here is beyond me!! Feel free to move!

GC,

The message is the same regardless of where it get's posted and we are appreciative.

Here's a quiz.....

Can anyone name two countries that share such a massive border and yet get along as well as Canada - US seem to ????? I can't think of any right now.

I certainly know we have our differences and if we get too political or at all mean spirited, I will close the thread, but it is a nice day to reflect on what really great neighbors we have to the North

Lol.... thanks Fossey!!

Yeah Dave I think us Canadians sometimes don't appreciate how lucky we are to have you guys as our neighbor. And we do get along well for the most part! Hopefully it will always be this way!

Well I hope your day was a safe one. Did Arthur do much damage? I was away at a cabin all weekend so fell behind on current affairs!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.