CompUpool CPSC24 Salt Water Chlorine Generator Timer Quest.

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've had a pool here in Florida for almost 7 years. I just converted it to a salt water system. I'm using the CompuPool CPSC24 system.

My QUESTION IS: How can I set the 2 cycle timers of the unit?

Background: I can set the time using the SELECT button by holding it down for 3 seconds. That works fine, but I can't seem to find out how to set the 2 different daily cycle times that are mentioned in the manual. When ever I hold the SELECT button down for 3 seconds, up comes the TIME OF DAY adjustment. I cannot seem to get to the CYCLE TIMERS to set one up for the number of hours or start/stop time of the unit.

Does anyone out there know the secret button sequence to set these two timers?

Much appreciatative for any solution to my problem.

The manual is kind of vague. I interpret it to mean that you should hold the select button down for 3 seconds, release it, and then press it again to select what you are setting. But that is just guessing, given how little they explain in the manual.

Ahhhh, finally I found the solution. The Model CPSC24 can use either the internal or external timer to control the unit's start and stop time in two different cycles. Mine was set to external, so the menu would not bring up the questions to answer.

One needs to go into the Technician's Menu on this device to reset that variable in the software to be "Internal" timer. To get to that menu, one needs to kill power to the unit. Hold down the Superchlorinate and Winter Mode buttons and while holding them, restore power to the unit. Then use SELECT to get down to that menu pick and change the external to internal; then keep hitting SELECT to get to the last display where it says to "turn OFF and On again.

Then the regular menu will have the variables there to change.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.