Help needed with cloudy water!

Jul 1, 2014
Pendleton,IN
I have had trouble with cloudy water since opening this year. At one point a few weeks ago the water was somewhat clear but not crystal clear like it should be. I left town for a few days with my solar cover on and came back to a green pool. After reading up I decided to Slam the pool. My CYA was 60 so I maintained a FC of 28-30 for several days. Within several hours the water was blue again but cloudy. I have seen some improvement in clarity of water to the the point I can see the bottom in the shallow end but not in the deep end. I have brushed and vacuumed daily. I have a dolphin robotic cleaner that has ran almost non stop since starting the slam process. I did the overnight test and saw no drop in FC. Still the clarity of the water is not good. I have a Hayward S-240 filter with 1 hp pump for a 38900 gal pool. Any help would be much appreciated.

TA 110
CYA. 60
FC. 20.5
CC. .25
ph. 7.4

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.