How rowdy is rowdy in your AGP??/

Apr 9, 2014
FOUR cORNERS
On a scale from 1-10------ 10 being really rowdy, frame flexing, lots of splashing! 7 or more in your pool!! What does your pool rare on a scale??? just curious, mine is a 10 on weekends!!!!!!!! 5 grandchildren agea4-12 and 3 (sometime their mom will get in she always cold) making it 8. I do have a 16'x48" intex metal frame going on 7 years now, had to replace tub last year, but all parts original, added a hayward skimmer this year sand filter 14" 2 years ago, and hard plumbed this year. I just wnat to thank you all for the great advice. I do have a intex SWG but not used for 3 years now.

Right now, ours is our chill pool too but we were blessed with our first granddaughter last year so that could change with the addition of more grandbabies (I hope)! :mrgreen:

Mine probably averages about an 8. I have the 16' Intex Ultra which I also have hardplumbed with the Hayward.

It is usually me and 3 of my kids in it and I was worried that hardplumbing could be a problem with it shifting around. Thankfully it hasn't been an issue.

My only problem is having to add water quite a bit due to my cannon balls!!!!! My daughters love it!

Maybe a 1. I'm the only one who uses my pool and it's too small to swim in so it's a chillin' pool. If I'm "working" from home I'll take a few quick 5 minute dips during the day to cool off. I try to get in one longer floating session per day.

Am I the only one who likes to read in the pool? I know it sounds crazy, but I bring my Kindle in (carefully!) and float on my raft and read for a half hour to de-stress. Dropping the Kindle or even letting it get wet is not an option, so there is zero rowdiness and when I'm done I paddle to the side and put the Kindle on a table and cover it with a towel before getting off the raft.

I have 7 grandkids from the age of 3-18. When they all get in at the same time, it can get pretty rowdy with lots of big splashes and waves from canon balls. They also love to see how high they can get with stacking on each others shoulders then flipping off backwards one at a time. Now with the slide, even the older ones get the water moving pretty good.
original.jpg

If its just me and the wife its a 4 maybe, with my daughter (with or without my niece who is over often) its closer to 9. Plus I really need to level my pool as I am off a couple inches on one side. So far so good and this is my second year.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Neighborhood of boys ranging from my two at 12 and 17 then mix in 11, 12, 15 add squirt guns and floats and let's just say the dogs and parents keep a wide berth. Our border collie's are smart...they know just how far a squirt gun can go and lay just outside of that range. The Rhodesian is more cute than smart and has been a victim more than once.

I'd give it on a "full" day with everyone going it's an 8.

Well over a 10! We have a 22' Intex Ultra pool. I was really worried the first few time my son had friends over. They are all in the 15-17 year old range. We have a trampoline next to the pool, they jump from the trampoline into the pool. We also have a basketball hoop and the games get pretty crazy. The life expectancy of most of the inflatables is a few weeks it seems. But as long as they are having fun in the pool they are not getting in trouble somewhere else.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.