Instagram

Jun 12, 2014
Sharpsville, IN
All, I am on another forum and saw the other day of them joining instagram and posting before and after photos as well as "process" photos. I think it would be really cool if this forum would also join instagram. I know myself and one other user used the tag #troublefreepool when posting our before and afters. Thoughts? Admins?

PS: Wasn't sure what section to put this in, but since the Slam is in the TFPC section, I figured here might be the best section. Feel free to move it to a different section :)

:paddle: :lovetfp:

Why? Please explain how the forum would benefit and who amongst us would have to donate more of our time to maintain it?

I have no idea how it works and why we should be part of it. So genuinely looking for an explanation.

No one has to maintain ... Anyone can set up something up for TFP and other people simply follow or share green to clean photos, kinda like twitter....am I explaining this right lynzizzle?

Yes, this is correct. All that needs to be done is an account set up (preferrably by one of the admins) and then let the TFP members do the rest of the work posting photos of their jobs well done. Simple as that! :) Basically it'd be another way to get the TFP name out there. Network, network, network! Everyone who's seen my results has asked me how and I tell them TFP.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.