Joliet, Il.
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hello all!

Well, with the help and exposure to TroubleFreePool, the 21' round agp, that we used to own, was great! With our old pool, we ended up going from a solar heater to a heatpump, which worked great. We started off pouring chlorine and added salt for better feel, then went to a full SWG. Our pool really was troublefree! But, now we moved and all our equipment stayed with the old house. We currently have a 33' round agp. It was green upon first opening it a week and a half ago. following the good ol' procedures...simple chlorine has done the trick. It does have a solar heater, which isn't hooked up yet...the water temperature is actually nice. Warm, yet still refreshing...the pool gets full sun. I have just received my new SWG...I'm so excited about getting things running smooth again (no more pouring chlorine). Oh, I'll probably get a level of borates back in the water as well

So...just a simple thank you is in order to TroublFreePool and all of it's members...it really has developed into the authority in pool care that it was destined to become.

Congrats & Thank you!
Dan