Pentair EasyTouch 4 Outdoor Panel DEAD??

May 22, 2013
St Louis, MO
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
We have an EasyTouch 4, with no indoor controls.. last night everything worked just fine. This morning, I got up & noticed the pump wasn't running (automation should have turned it on at 6am). When I walked out there, the LED screen was on, but nothing was running.. so, I pushed the F button to turn it on. At that point, the LED screen went blank.

All breakers inside the house have been toggled & are fine. All breakers on the front of the panel have been toggled & seem fine. The GFCI test/reset on the outlet on the side of the outdoor panel has been reset & seems fine.

We are supposed to leave town tomorrow at 9AM for 4 days. Does anyone have any thoughts on what may be wrong???

Thanks!!!
Cathy

Sounds like a shorted board. Was there a storm last night in your area that a possible lightening strike might have caused this. Or, here in FL we get tree frogs or lizards that crawl inside and short the boards out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.