Programming Pentair EasyTouch 4

A.J

Jul 1, 2014
Bay Area, California
Hi, I'm looking for help on completely re-programming our Pentair EasyTouch system. In a bout of frustration with the water only filtering from spa to pool, I erased the memory of the whole darn thing. (Still having that filter issue, btw... naturally). I have been trying to make sense of the user manual and anything I can gather in online forums over the past week, to no avail. The notoriously confusing language used by Pentair and the lack of step-by-step instructions anywhere that I can find have left me feeling pretty helpless. I'm hoping the trouble free pool community can help me out.

What I need are step-by-step instructions from ground zero. It is best to assume I know nothing. While I've educated myself quite a bit on this stuff, I still need to have it expressed in clear, simple terms, starting with Step 1. Please let me know any information that I can provide to help us get there. I am so incredibly thankful for any advice you have, and of course, for your patience. I know from my endless searching that there are many others who could be helped by this information.

I have the Easytouch 4 as well and I agree that it's not the easiest system to learn. I paid a guy $200 for my pool start up (I had to finish my pool myself after my PB walked my job) and he did the initial programming of my system.

I've had to re-program a few things and I eventually figured it out, but I don't know it well enough to walk you through a step by step process (sorry). I also called Pentair customer support, twice I believe, and they were very helpful. They walked me through the process step by step while I was at the panel and it worked well. I would call them.

Sounds to me like you have a basic setup. All you need to do is program in the schedule for the pump to run. What else do you need to do with the system?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.