Regal Duchess Pool Installation

I recently inherited a 15x30 oval pool. After much on-line searching I believe it is the Regal Duchess model. The previous owner was very careful with the disassembly and almost all of the parts are in great condition. Unfortunately he did not have any information about the pool that he could pass along. There are a few parts that need to be replaced and the pool also comes with a deck. I have found general instructions for installing a 15x30 oval pool, but nothing specific to this model or with instructions for how to install the deck:). Does anyone know where I can get parts particularly a replacement strap and 3 tracks. Also, if you know where I can get installation instructions that would be great. Any advice is more than welcome.

Thanks

Hi renaijzz,

I know that this thread is almost a year old, but did you locate the manuals? I also have a regal Dutchess from ambassador pools 15x30 that was installed in 2004 and have found that some of the aluminum is corroded and needs to be replaced. I was looking for any kind of manual with cut sheets / illustration to explain what is needed and how it went together. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.