Cheap bleach/liquid chlorine

Mar 13, 2014
United States
I'm trying to find the cheapest possible and hopefully stock up. I read somewhere it can lose its potency over time. On average how much do you guys stock to avoid this? Best deal I can find In Phoenix area is NPS 2 gallons of 10% for 4.99. Walmart sells great value 2.89 for a gallon of 8.25%

That chart is pretty sweet. Looks like i shouldn't keep more than 3 weeks at a time or my savings will start going down the drain. I keep it inside (80degrees) since i live in phoenix. Well if anyone wants to stock up Target has a mobile coupon for $15 dollars off 40 bucks. So if you buy 12 gallons of the target brand bleach 8.25% at 2.99 it will come out to 25 bucks. Not the best deal but not bad at about 2.00 a gallon. Coupon supposed to be good until next year or so. Please post if you find it cheaper and i'll do the same. Walmart isn't a deal anymore at 2.89 a gallon...

by the way, thanks for the info Richard.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.